Join our community of freelancing females for an intimate gathering to answer your burning financial questions. We'll be busting myths about the broke freelancer stereotype, helping you set fair rates, and charting your path towards financial sustainability. This event will be led by Stephanie Newman, founder of Writing on Glass, and Tia Meyers, founder of Freelancing Females.
What You'll Learn:
- The #1 calculation that will make a massive difference for your income
- 3 scripts for negotiating your rates in a way that grows the pie
- The important financial question that most freelancers forget to ask
- The secret to winning your dream clients, without lowering your rates
- Our recommend resource for learning more about personal finance (in a way that's not boring or complicated)
What Else You'll Get:
- A goodie bag with a treat from Vera Bradley and gift cards for freelance-related resources
- Wine and refreshments
- The opportunity to make friends with 20+ other freelancing females
About Your Hosts:
Hi! I'm Stephanie, and I'm obsessed with helping creative women find the freedom they deserve. After studying English at Harvard, living as an expat writer in Berlin, and consulting for multi-billion dollar corporations as a freelance strategist, I started to blog about feminism and money. That blog, Writing on Glass, evolved into a resource hub for other feminist freelancers seeking creative and financial fulfillment. Curious for more? Download my free resource guide for creative women. I can't wait to meet you at this event!
Tia is the Founder of Freelancing Females and works as a Freelance Consultant. Her work as a Social Media and Marketing Consultant has included brands such as Grado Labs, JetBlue, Costa Vida, Morimoto and more.