FF Job: Marketing Associate at Pfizer
Marketing Associate at Pfizer
The Marketing Associate is responsible for supporting the marketing team for a $100 million per year medical device portfolio. On assignment at our client in the Chicago area, the Marketing Associate will be empowered to help keep this fast-paced marketing team organized and running smoothly.
The things that make this opportunity special include:
• You’ll get to work at one of the largest pharma companies in the world
• You’ll learn marketing inside and out – everything from what it takes to launch a new product to how to maintain an established brand
• You’ll be working closely with the leadership of the franchise
• Take notes on calls and provide meeting minutes to call attendees
• Manage product shipments
• Assist in the analysis of marketing data
• Assist in the development of marketing slide decks
• Assist in the project management of the pre-launch activities for a medical device
o Take weekly meeting notes and provide meeting minutes to team
o Facilitate regulatory communications and document review
o Assist regulatory document review by maintaining a working knowledge of documents
o Route documents through Pfizer systems for approval by Pfizer colleagues
o Assist in communications to manufacturer
• Assist in sales rep communications
• Order supplies on behalf of sales reps
• Assist in leading calls on behalf of the lead marketer
• Act as liaison between marketer and agency
• You are smart and driven to succeed in everything you do.
• Your written and verbal communication skills are exceptional!
• You see problems as opportunities to learn.
• You are an expert at “rolling with the punches” and at juggling many tasks.
• You have effective time management skills and a positive attitude.
• You have a college degree (BA, BS), with a minimum of 2 years of experience required, preferably in a client service or account management capacity. Experience with medical device marketing is a plus!
• You are detail oriented and have excellent organizational skills.
• You are proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Internet applications.
• You are client service focused.
Remote possible but will need to be in Chicago office at times
Send resume to Gina.Panchal@pfizer.com